• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you ordered an Overstreet from Lighthouse

72 posts in this topic

Bumped because House wants someone with more "cred" than him to post this! tongue.gif

With respect to the shipping of the Overstreets, only 7 members who ordered from him paid for priority shipping.

They were Minutekev, Robreact, OldGuy, aaron568, FlcomicFan, HighVoltage, and WernerVonDoom.

Unfortunately, due to his HC books being missing from last week's order, 4 of the above - aaron568, FlcomicFan, HighVoltage, and WernerVonDoon did not have the books shipped on last Thursday due to the shortage. Of the 4, aaron568 did not send him his current shipping address so that needs to be sent to him. He apologizes for the delay for the other 3.

The softcovers were shipped last Thursday via media mail unless you paid for priority and the expected shipping time is 2 weeks. So...stop your whining if you haven't received it yet.

For all the people who ordered the HC books and did not have it shipped due to his shortage, he will ship them all via priority this week regardless if you only paid for media mail.

BTW...his excuse for his lack of presence on the boards is that his wife got an E Coli infection so that has been his main focus lately.

tongue.gif

BTW...his excuse for his lack of presence on the boards is that his wife got an E Coli infection so that has been his main focus lately.

tongue.gif

Speaking of Outhouse, the last thing I would want to focus on is an E Coli infection... ewwww! Hope she gets better, 'House!

Thanks for spilling the beans greggy !!

Hoping MS house is feeling better.

She is finally starting to...

They gave her a drug called "Levaquin" which is working much better... It should, considering it costs around $10 a dose, compared to the $0.40 for most antiobiotics... And I am sure she appreciates greggy describing her condition as an "excuse"... 893frustrated.gif I told him about her condition in confidence, because I didn't want to continue my run at April's FDQ, but since the word is now out, I am sure she appreciates the kind words. An E Coli infection in a kidney is no fun at all.

Phil, two things... your Overstreet went out Thursday, since you sent me your address thumbsup2.gifsmile.gif And your sig lists you as member 844, but you are actually member 884... I know we all wish we could have cooler numbers, but learn to love 884... tongue.gif

Only 22 people sent me mailing addresses! I still need addresses from lots and lots of you!

Please send your mailing address to jscuster@comcast.net ... Thanks!

I dd not order an O'Street, but I did buy some books that have not shown up. Should I worry about it, or is Outhouse's word good for those as well?

insane.gif

Outhouse speaks for the FDQ, so that means he is doing his best to get the books out. Just remind yourself of the discount you are getting for the books.

I dd not order an O'Street, but I did buy some books that have not shown up. Should I worry about it, or is Outhouse's word good for those as well?

insane.gif

Outhouse speaks for the FDQ, so that means he is doing his best to get the books out. Just remind yourself of the discount you are getting for the books.

acclaim.gif

insane.gif

acclaim.gif

hi.gif

insane.gif

I am not worried about it in the least. I just wanted to call greggy Outhouse. tongue.gif

insane.gif

I am not worried about it in the least. I just wanted to call greggy Outhouse. tongue.gif

It IS theraputic is it not? cloud9.gif

With respect to the shipping of the Overstreets, only 7 members who ordered from him paid for priority shipping.

They were Minutekev, Robreact, OldGuy, aaron568, FlcomicFan, HighVoltage, and WernerVonDoom.

Got mine Saturday. thumbsup2.gif

insane.gif

It IS theraputic is it not? cloud9.gif

It helped wash away the bad feelings and bring in the good. thumbsup2.gif

Almost better than Yoga....almost.

I paid for priority shipping!!!... sumo.gif

that's what you get for supporting dubya! 27_laughing.gif

that's what you get for supporting dubya! 27_laughing.gif

I knew it!!!....it's a left wing conspiricy.... 893frustrated.gif

Hope the wifey's feeling better. I've had e.coli twice. It's horrible, blood in my stool, couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time due to the excruciating stomach cramps. I thought I was dying a slow death & I can definitely see how children or the elderly can die from it. frown.gif