• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Worries

1 post in this topic

I know I am not perfect, I never wanted to be, but I do want to give you something perfect to read.

How do I do this? How do I transcribe a 45 min. interview in one single Journal? I can't. In fact I won't. It will take more than just one entry. The amount of information given to me was vast. I wish to be able to convey told me with a sense of professionalism that I do not know if I possess. I have written My Prelude to an interview for CGC and am in the midst of transcribing my conversation with Brad Guigar of Evil Inc. but I do not wish to be atypical. I am writing it as I would write a Journal. I use my own style trying to give it a life of its own. If I can do that for Brad, can I do no less for CGC?

This will be a slow process which thankfully I don't have a deadline. My 30 in 30 experiment in November of last year, although it was a success, really never prepared me for this.

I had a set amount of questions I fired off to Paul and Shawn, they retaliated with answers, which spawned more questions. I want to capture the fan boy attitude they both had. I want to convey the professionalism they showed and I want to do it without losing any of the respect I think I have gained with the company itself and with you my readers I do of course want to do this again next year.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb