• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago and CFP Comics

65 posts in this topic

CFP Comics is happy to announce they will be set up at WW Chicago and doing onsite pressing.

We had so much fun at WW Philly we decided to do it again.

In addition to on-site pressing you can ship me submissions now that I will bring with me to the show. Send them in while there is time and I can fill out the necessary paperwork for you, so your books are sure to get graded on the first day of the show.

I will post prices this week.

If you have any additional questions please PM me or e-mail me at joeypost@hotmail.com

CFP Comics is happy to announce they will be set up at WW Chicago and doing onsite pressing.

We had so much fun at WW Philly we decided to do it again.

In addition to on-site pressing you can ship me submissions now that I will bring with me to the show. Send them in while there is time and I can fill out the necessary paperwork for you, so your books are sure to get graded on the first day of the show.

I will post prices this week.

If you have any additional questions please PM me or e-mail me at joeypost@hotmail.com

Any Chance you might go to FanExpo?

It is not on display. The books are taken from the convention floor, pressed and returned to the customer. If individuals are wanting their books graded on site, it is best to get them in early for the best turn around time.

I will post up my pricing structure this weekend.

BTW, count me as a VERY satisfied customer of CFP's services. Joey was first class all the way, and I will be coming back. (thumbs u

I will post up my pricing structure this weekend.

BTW, count me as a VERY satisfied customer of CFP's services. Joey was first class all the way, and I will be coming back. (thumbs u

Thanks Dan. It was a pleasure working with you.

OK folks, here are the particulars.

I will be setup in Chicago the day before the show starts. Please see the details regarding on-site pressing as to when I will be accepting books.

All of the books submitted will be worked on by me personally. I will treat them with the same care I would if they were my own books. This was the same system used at the WW Philly show (the first show to offer both on-site pressing and on-site grading).

I apologise for not having my own booth, hopefully I can offer that at the next WW Philly and Chicago shows. In the meantime I am doing my best to keep overhead to a minimum, so I can pass that savings along to you.

Having Books Ready Before The Show

If you would like to mail in books to have pressed and brought to the show please go to CFP Comics, and fill out the submission form. Please indicate on the form you would like the books ready for the WW Chicago show. It is important that you either PM me or email me (joeypost@hotmail.com) that books are on the way so I can make sure I can get them done in time.

I can fill out the paperwork for you or just hand the books over to you or CGC when I arrive at the show.

On-Site Pressing

I will have forms for you to fill out for on-site pressing submissions. I will be in Chicago the day before the show starts and will start accepting submissions then. Once the show starts you can visit Dale Roberts booth to pick up forms and drop off books. I will alert you via text or phone call that your books are ready. You can pick them up from me or at Dales booth.

Turnover Times

First come, first served. I can tell you that 100% of the books submitted to me at WW Philly were completed before or on Saturday.

Pricing

Moderns (1975 - present) = $10 (I offer a discount for submissions of 20 books or more. PM me or email for particulars)

SS Books (1975 - present) with prepping (window bags and double boarded) = $12

1965-1974 = $20 (I offer a discount for submissions of 20 books or more. PM me or email for particulars)

SS Books (1965 - 1974) with prepping (window bags and double boarded) = $22

1965 and earlier = $20 base price. This will go up based on the books value. It will cap out at $40.

Magazines = $20

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Chicago,

Joe Grisolia

President CFP Comics

638 Whittingham Place

Lake Mary FL

(407) 474-7718

joeypost@hotmail.com