• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I don't come by here much anymore..this reminded me of Pep 22

15 posts in this topic

I've been really into filming and photography since I have two not-so little ones now. Some guy did a time lapse photography of the sky in his yard. It was beautiful and purple, and instantly reminded me of the background sky colors in Pep 22....

I must be honest - this thread is mostly for Vince/Black_Hand.

Vince - my son put some of my socks on his arms yesterday and said "Look Dad, I'm the BLACK HAND". True Story. :foryou:

4512397725_4c366609b6_z.jpg

Thanks for making available all of that early work by Montana for comic fans to enjoy.

I'm actually going to put the entire 219 MLJ run on my site here pretty soon; free for all. It just takes up about 5gb so I have to host it myself; only recently have I gotten a faster Internet connection. Thank you for the kind words!

Cute kids. Your website is great and I remember buying a bunch of nice Peps (including a 36 which I love) from you (off ebay) when your second baby was on the way. A third child sounds great to me. We are hoping for a fifth.

I miss that Pep 36 more than most if not all of the others. I came so close to just keeping it, but I had visions of my son drawing on it with crayons. Thanks for the kind words about the site!.

Now...a fifth kid? Are you nuts? Why?

And here's his almost 2 year old sister Christine. Wife is talking about wanting a 3rd child. I'm doomed. doh!

I'll give you twenty bucks for your Pep 22 if it will help. :devil:

And here's his almost 2 year old sister Christine. Wife is talking about wanting a 3rd child. I'm doomed. doh!

I'll give you twenty bucks for your Pep 22 if it will help. :devil:

I haven't owned a Pep 22 since late 2001. Sorry, wish I did!

Now...a fifth kid? Are you nuts? Why?

Fair question. My wife and I have always wanted a big family. We love parenting and raising four has been a joy (though teenage years for the oldest are rapidly approaching). The fifth will be an adoption which we have wanted to do for some time.

The minivan will be full with the fifth so I don't plan on becoming Octodad.