• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I went to Zenescope & pulled high grade raws for you, plus free stuff!

125 posts in this topic

Soooooooo......

After Wizard World Philly I visited Zenescope Entertainment in beautiful Horsham, PA. I spent the day going through their available inventory and pulled a lot high grade exclusives and regular back issues. Some of this stuff was the last available inventory for the particular issue, others were the last high grade raws. I pulled 9.8 candidates, so NM+ or better - If I feel an issue had a bad print run I'll post the info. There's been a run apparently on a lot of the EBAS & DeBalfo back issues so the one's I post were from some of the last inventory.

As a bonus, the first 25 people to spend over $75 will recieve a free high grade set of all the regular covers of Fly #1 (A,B,C) & Brimstone #1 (A,B), a $16 Value + Fly #1 is a sellout. Books are pictured below:

th_Fly1A.jpg th_Fly1B.jpg th_Fly1C.jpg th_Brimstone1A.jpg th_Brimstone1B.jpg

US Shipping will be $11 Priority Mail for up to 20 raw books, additional shipping will be based on zip code. International shipping shipping based on weight.

Grimm Fairy Tales 2 Second Printing NM+ or better $10 (5 available)

Grimm Fairy Tales 3 Second Printing NM+ or better $10 (4 available)

Grimm Fairy Tales 5 Second Printing NM+ or better $7 (5 available)

:takeit: 1 of each please

Escape From Wonderland 2 Halloween Exclusive - DeBalfo cover - NM+ or better $15 (5 available)

sick cover

:takeit: x 1

Yeah, I know, keeping 1 copy for myself.

Grimm Fairy Tales 5 Second Printing NM+ or better $7 (5 available)

Escape From Wonderland 4 Exclusive (Limited to 500) - DeBalfo cover NM+ or better $15 (4 available)

Escape From Wonderland 2 Cover A NM+ or better $6 (2 available)

Escape From Wonderland 2 Halloween Exclusive - DeBalfo cover - NM+ or better $15 (5 available)

:takeit: x1 of each