• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low graders: ASM 129 & Hulk 181 - Reverse Auction: BOTH SOLD!

8 posts in this topic

Happy 4th weekend, Ladies and Gents! Today, I'm putting up two low grade bronze keys in a reverse auction format to help offset ciorac taking all my money in a pre-code horror thread earlier today lol

Included in separate reverse-auctions are:

Amazing Spider-Man 129 - First Punisher. This is the better of the two grade-wise. If I were to guess, I'd say a 3.0, but low-graders are always a tough call, so will include nice front and back cover scans. Beginnings of a staple pull at the top staple, which I've also included close-up pictures of.

Incredible Hulk 181 - First Wolverine. This is in rougher shape than the ASM, missing the Marvel Value Stamp and another coupon on the same (non-story) page. Probably a 2.0 copy, otherwise. The book has seen better days, but is solid and tight other than the obvious defects.

These are low graders, so don't expect a lot by way of condition - but they are keys, and much more affordable to poor saps like myself that don't want to shell out the cash for the higher grades.

Shipping: Actual cost, you choose the method. Anything from carrier pigeon to boxed Priority. It's up to you.

Payment: Paypal only please for these ones.

How the auction will work: I'll start these on the high side, $150 each. At intervals determined by me, I will reduce the cost of each until either 1.) someone buys them or 2.) I give them away for free. Please someone buy them before I give them away lol

These are priced and listed separately, so buy one or buy them both (or don't buy them at all). It's up to you! Feel free to submit offers, which I may reject or accept at my leisure.

Scans to come.

Nice affordable keys! If I didn't just buy a Hulk 180 I would be all over that Hulk 181. I'll be watching this posting to see if I can afford one of these great deals :-)

Why thank you! And since you bumped the thread, I'll take the opportunity to shave $25 off each!

New prices:

Amazing Spider-Man 129: $125

Incredible Hulk 181: $125

Off to watch another movie, thanks for looking!

lol - you're not alone, as my PMs will attest to! My guess is that the Hulk will go first, ASM second...which I guess is not much of a surprise.

New prices:

Amazing Spider-Man 129: $110

Incredible Hulk 181: $110

Thanks for looking!