• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T's Mid-Year Sales Extravaganza!!!

400 posts in this topic

Starting tonight and running right through this week and probably most of next, F_T's holding only his second sales thread of 2011! :headbang:

There's over 200 books to list, covering GA through to BA. Most are raw with a few slabs thrown in for good measure. The prime focus will be on Bats and Tecs (there's about 130 of them combined), but there are some low-grade Marvel semi-keys in here, as well as some low grade beaters going cheap and a few sweet Bronze. :banana:

For those who will no doubt ask, I haven't listed these for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither are they included on the Comicana Direct site (which remains down, anyway). Basically, you'll be getting first shot at these before they are included in our stock. (thumbs u

There won't be many 'bargains' (nor will you get gouged, however), but what there will be is a load of sweet, ruthlessly graded books and to the best of my knowledge, none of them have been pressed.

We'll be going through the titles alphabetically, so tonight we'll be starting with the 'A's and heading into the 'Bs'. (thumbs u

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50. Surface Mail (6-8 weeks) is also an option and will set you back $8 for the first four and $1 a piece for each additional book. Slabs will set you back $18 for the first and $10 extra for each additional. Insurance will cost you $7 on top, no matter the value.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement - and for very good reasons - I might be prepared to post it for you, but you've got to ask nicely. :/

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, costs are also on you.

(7) If you want to start up a pile, be my guest. There's tons of stuff to come, so it's pretty stupid to settle up every two books or so.