• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales question

2 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but, a general question.

What would be the going rate for every Grimm Fairy Tales book including wonderland and Myths in nm condition including 99% of the variants? These are all raw books either directly purchased or purchased shortly after a release, and bagged and boarded.

Also, would it be better to sell individual books or as a set? Just trying to keep options open as I have doubles and triples of just about every book.

Thanks,

Bob

IMO, I'd sell the variants individually, some can fetch a decent amount. If fact, some of the more recent low run variants can easily pull in over $100 each

The core a and b covers could be sold as a job lot. If the early issues (1 - 10) are in high grade 9.6 or above, it may be worth selling those as a separate lot and then 11 onwards as a second set.

At any other time, I'd happily make you a fair offer for them. Unfortunatley a 2 week old baby has "Re-purposed" my disposable funds :(