• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

Will we see the #1 10.0?
As I wrap some packages and send out the rest of the invoices this morning, I want to properly close this thread with that I have absolutely no regrets selling these books. This thread has helped me in that aspect with letting go. I want to thank all of you for helping me "heal" in my change of focus, as at first it hurted putting prices on priceless books of mine. But, I'm at my happiest now. I never want to collect a run graded like this(Moderns) ever again and watch helplessly as my focus gets out of control with excessive variants and creator ego and if you are in doubt about your title, then something must be wrong too. Don't feel inclined to pay $80 for $25 books. Take it from me. There's better stuff to invest in(friends, family, you), then some high grade sketch variant. That's my 2c