• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

I'm just tired, tired, tired of collecting Mint books with a few variants per issue. I was doing this stuck in a bad relationship. I was doing this while unemployed. I just don't want to worry about this kind of collecting anymore.

So, I defy my focus and start to dismantle my Registry Set of over three years, to start fresh on something with a little breathing room here and there, along with variety.

As always... My loss is your gain.

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10(includes confirmation) shipping within the US only. Anywhere else, please PM me to work out an arrangement. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members, Ke$ha haters, other troublemakers or time payments please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

Good luck with the sales. Also, I hope you get great enjoyment out of your new collecting focus.

I like this cathartic sales thread! Good luck Jerel! (thumbs u

I'll be watching.

Thank you. I'm just glad, I didn't have a kid I might have neglected to take perfect pictures of this set. I guess I lost alot of the joy for this hobby, that I had when I ramped things up in 2005, that I want to get back now. Being trapped on one series graded has been just eating me up inside. I just look as these books as a dark chapter of my life now, I want to grow out of.

:applause:

Change is never easy my friend, nor is admitting a mistake (as we can see routinely in the probation discussion thread). I truly hope you rediscover your inner-happy by switching gears :foryou:

So what will the new focus be? Given all the nice things you've done for folks on here, I would love to mail you a book if I got something to help start you off hm

:hi: Heaths are totally allowed in all sales threads :sumo:

Happy Fourth buddy...figure we have earned a day of relaxation...enjoy the time with the family (hope it is cooler up where you are at...feels like it is knocking on 100 degrees already here).

You should probably PM me a list of the books to confirm that they are appropriate for such a thread before posting them here.

:shy:

How could you? (tsk)

Can't you see he's fragile :baiting:

Side bar:

About a week after joining the boards Jerel was doing a completely free thread. I got my first 9.8 ever, a Trueblood Jetpack variant, for free!!!! I was amazed and thought it was a common practice around here :lol: Thanks again Jerel!!

So, I defy my focus and start to dismantle my Registry Set of over three years, to start fresh on something with a little breathing room here and there, along with variety.

Jerel, I was overjoyed to find out you were going to start collecting G.I. Joe and Incredible Hulk. Oh, and anything Rob Liefeld has worked on. Guess that's the "breathing room" material, as he draws them all with air pouches strapped to their waists, shoulders, arms, legs, ankles....

bloodpouch.jpg

:gossip: Those are air pouches, right?

Jerel, I was overjoyed to find out you were going to start collecting G.I. Joe and Incredible Hulk. Oh, and anything Rob Liefeld has worked on. Guess that's the "breathing room" material, as he draws them all with air pouches strapped to their waists, shoulders, arms, legs, ankles....

bloodpouch.jpg

:gossip: Those are air pouches, right?

Wow, someone caught Rob on a good day with that drawing. Looks almost lifelike compared to some of his stuff.

Side bar:

About a week after joining the boards Jerel was doing a completely free thread. I got my first 9.8 ever, a Trueblood Jetpack variant, for free!!!! I was amazed and thought it was a common practice around here :lol: Thanks again Jerel!!

Normally, with so little invested in something, I wouldn't mind a free thread, but with these, I'm just trying to break even and do something good with the money. God knows, I earned it with my seemingly wasted dedication. lol

But, that original kind of generousity is coming back really soon. That's the real me. I'm the kind of guy that will stop to help a turtle across a road, take my mother out shopping(when I'm just getting oil change stuff) and searching for an abandoned cat in the neighborhood. That's what I did yesterday, besides trying to navigate through Sucker Punch. Free books wasn't a gimmick and I can't wait to start doing that again. We all are family here(even cgcmod6). :)

I have a suggestion that might help you like comicbooks again. Reading them. I find this practice to be much more enjoyable than slabbing and boxing (thumbs u

You should probably PM me a list of the books to confirm that they are appropriate for such a thread before posting them here.

Trust me. Start save some money 'cause it's gonna get bumpy. Everything in those L&K shortboxes is coming here. First. :ohnoez:

Trust me. Start save some money 'cause it's gonna get bumpy. Everything in those L&K shortboxes is coming here. First. :ohnoez:

:o

Is this series any good?