• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 12¢er SA Archies Titles, Millies, etc.: NOW: TAKE 40-50% OFF LISTED PRICES!

225 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

If you've purchased anything prior to this announcement, take 50% off whatever is left! If you haven't yet made a purchase, then your discount is 40% Off listed prices. Thanks!

Included in this thread: 200 (mostly) Archie & Archie related titles, almost all of them mid-grade 12¢ issues. A few Giant Sized and several fun issues with Archie as Pureheart, Jughead as Capt. Hero, Reggie as Evilheart. These will be priced at half guide or better.

Shipping: You pay actual shipping, you choose whichever method you like best. For Media Mail, if the USPS decides that the package doesn't qualify, they may upcharge you (I've never had it happen, but some claim to have).

Rules: No probation listers or whiners. Paypal only for this sale, please.

Books to come...ignore at your leisure!

Millies!!! I was promised Millies!!! Do not make me settle for B&V...that would just be cruel :cry:

:ohnoez:

I don't have a ton of Millies (maybe 10 or so) and they're not in the best of shape. I was going to throw them on at the end, but can list them before then if your heart is really set on seeing them.