• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 12¢er SA Archies Titles, Millies, etc.: NOW: TAKE 40-50% OFF LISTED PRICES!

225 posts in this topic

Archie 178 (4.0) - OSPG: $6.00 - Your Price: $3.00

Scan is missing, dammit. Nice looking book, too...if someone wants to see a scan I can get posted later today.

:takeit: cause I trust you sucka!

Scan is missing, dammit. Nice looking book, too...if someone wants to see a scan I can get posted later today.

So a collector of Twiggy covers and Daredevil....truly the Gods weep...finally outed you though :baiting:

Thanks home-skillet!

So a collector of Twiggy covers and Daredevil....truly the Gods weep...finally outed you though :baiting:

That ain't all he collects.... :whistle:

Archie and Me 19 (3.0) - OSPG: $4.50 - Your Price: $2.00

Crease across BRHC breaks color, but lies flat (a lot more obvious in scan than in hand). I don't collect 'em but this is kind of a cool Archie cover.

ArchieAndMe019.jpg