• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestions for a mmehdy avatar

61 posts in this topic

Don't do it Mitch. Come up with your own. Not a disgraced president. It's fun finding your own avatar.

Yea..... there is an unlimited amount of pics you could use. I was just getting the ball rolling. You should pick something that you think is good. People will after a while see your avatar pic and know immediately who is posting. Course some peeps change theirs a few times a year ..... like thehumantorch ( I'm glad you got rid of that Oprah one Dave :applause:

Like my new one? :wishluck:

Don't do it Mitch. Come up with your own. Not a disgraced president. It's fun finding your own avatar.

Yea..... there is an unlimited amount of pics you could use. I was just getting the ball rolling. You should pick something that you think is good. People will after a while see your avatar pic and know immediately who is posting. Course some peeps change theirs a few times a year ..... like thehumantorch ( I'm glad you got rid of that Oprah one Dave :applause:

Who is that good looking fellow with the sh_t - eating grin?

I too, have no idea who that is (shrug)

It's Mitch :foryou:

It's Mitch :foryou:

Gosh...you're right. What a great avatar. We should all have this avatar.

this one has mitch written all over it.

HUA.jpg

We have a WINNER!!!! lol

this one has mitch written all over it.

HUA.jpg

We have a WINNER!!!! lol

This is unnecessary. A lot of us have been collecting for a long time and the stories can be interesting if people take time to listen.

bb

This is unnecessary. A lot of us have been collecting for a long time and the stories can be interesting if people take time to listen.

bb

As is a lot of the gibberish that Mitch posts. (shrug) You can't blame people for getting frustrated [and exhausted quite frankly] with some of the comments he continues to post.

bb

As is a lot of the gibberish that Mitch posts. (shrug) You can't blame people for getting frustrated [and exhausted quite frankly] with some of the comments he continues to post.

Then don't read his posts. That pic is mean spirited. He's never posted a personal attack.

bb

Then don't read his posts. That pic is mean spirited. He's never posted a personal attack.

then don't look at the pic.

bb

I guess I could say the same thing to you? No he never made any direct personal attacks from what I saw but made some general statements that were almost insulting to some. Having said that lighten up a bit and don't take these posts so seriously.

I think mitch should just say "eff you billy" and then things will be even :popcorn:

here's hoping i can take it. and i'm "straw-man," 'mac.

with a ton of awesome books !! (thumbs u

I think mitch should just say "eff you billy" and then things will be even :popcorn:

You just hang in there, PAL; We're here to be your support group. :):foryou:

What's with the name change?