• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicWiz's - Everything, Including the Kitchen Sink

79 posts in this topic

Are there any particular interests (i.e. artists, titles, etc.)?

Raw and first print (willing to consider 2nd print on high $ books):

Corben covers

Freak Bros 2, 6, 7

Zap 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

There are plenty of other books I'd be interested in, but those are higher priority.

Corben covers

Freak Bros 2, 6, 7

Zap 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

There are plenty of other books I'd be interested in, but those are higher priority.

I'm pretty certain I have all the FFFB's and Zap's you listed - definitely 1st and 2nd prints, and maybe a few later printings as well.

First print Zap 2, 3, 4 and 5 will set you back some $$'s even if their mid-grade. I have second prints which could be had much cheaper. I'll post them and you can decide.

I'll post these and the Corben's - feel free to PM me with offers. I'm keen on working numbers knowing you're wanting to collect these (thumbs u

Corben covers

Freak Bros 2, 6, 7

Zap 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

I'm pretty certain I have all the FFFB's and Zap's you listed - definitely 1st and 2nd prints, and maybe a few later printings as well.

First print Zap 2, 3, 4 and 5 will set you back some $$'s even if their mid-grade. I have second prints which could be had much cheaper. I'll post them and you can decide.

I'll post these and the Corben's - feel free to PM me with offers. I'm keen on working numbers knowing you're wanting to collect these (thumbs u

Joseph, I didn't think you would have/be willing to sell all of the books I listed. I don't want you to post all those books if I'm the only person interested, there is no way I can buy them all right now, even at a good price. Having said that, I'd love to see what you have, even if I can't afford them all. :grin:

Corben covers

Freak Bros 2, 6, 7

Zap 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

Joseph, I didn't think you would have/be willing to sell all of the books I listed. I don't want you to post all those books if I'm the only person interested, there is no way I can buy them all right now, even at a good price. Having said that, I'd love to see what you have, even if I can't afford them all. :grin:

No worries. (thumbs u The long boxes are teeming with this stuff. Listing a few here would mean they have a shot at being bought buy someone who appreciates them.

I'll be posting scans for this lot later today, or early tmrw.

Uncanny X-Men 20-issue comic lot

Price: $70 plus shipping SOLD

Here is a breakdown of raw grades:

Uncanny X-Men 101 - VG

Uncanny X-Men 119 - VG+

Uncanny X-Men 127 - VG/FN

Uncanny X-Men 129 - VF+

Uncanny X-Men 131 - FN/VF

Uncanny X-Men 134 (copy A) - VF/NM

Uncanny X-Men 134 (copy B) - VF+

Uncanny X-Men 136 (copy A) - VF-

Uncanny X-Men 136 (copy B) - VG/FN

Uncanny X-Men 138 - VF

Uncanny X-Men 139 - VF

Uncanny X-Men 140 - FN/VF

Uncanny X-Men 141 - VF+

Uncanny X-Men 144 - VF/NM

Uncanny X-Men 145 - VF+

Uncanny X-Men 146 - VF/NM

Uncanny X-Men 147 - NM

Uncanny X-Men 148 - NM-

Uncanny X-Men 149 - NM

Uncanny X-Men 151 - VF

x-men lot :takeit:

Thanks! :D

I'll start things up with the sales thread again later this afternoon - during that time, I'll offer a window of 15% savings on the remaining books.

Offer expires as soon as I start posting books again.