• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wedding/Honeymoon fundraiser - Trades & Offers welcome

51 posts in this topic

ASM #3 Homage by Mark Kidwell

CGC 9.8 SS

$180 (streaks in the black areas aren't apparent in person :gossip: )

MarvelsProject1-KidwellASM3.jpg

Stan Lee sketch by Mike McKone

Signed & "Excelsior" by Stan Lee

CGC 9.8 SS

$240

MarvelsProject1-McKoneStanLee.jpg

Captain America by John Romita Sr. on front,

Captain America by Michael Golden on back

CGC 9.6 SS

$450 :news: SOLD to littlebill

FallenSon3-RomitaCap.jpg

FallenSon3-RomitaBCGoldenCap.jpg

That'll be all for tonight. Possibly a few more tomorrow. I'm open to offers or trades. Don't hesitate to send me a PM. :)

Congratulations! Feels like I just got married but I'm approaching my second year in November...I got married at 21! No, not because she was pregnant...no kids yet. It was love! She got me back in to comics too :) Crazy EXPENSIVE! close to ten grand for the wedding and reception and another 1500 for the honeymoon :) She even let me design the wedding cake ( it was decorated with nothing but comic panels of love and couples, classic ASM Annual wedding cover included! Anyways, Congrats again and good luck with the sale, that wolverine jam is awesome

Congratulations & good luck Adam.

We are in the same boat, planning and paying for our own wedding - which is crazy expensive in Los Angeles... We are soooooo threatening to elope and forget about the deposit.

Have a great wedding.

:news:

I predict 5 babies in your future:

Leonardo

Raphael

Michelangelo

Donatello

April

And don't forget your 2 adopted kids Bebop and Rocksteady.

Best wishes!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! :)

Believe me, there have been a couple of times during the planning process where we both felt that eloping would be the best course of action. As it stands, the future in-laws really like me and I think it's probably best to stay on their good side. lol

Leo, Mike, Raph, Don, & April may be a few too many kids for me. Mary Jane and Gwen on the other hand... hm

Congratulations to both of you Adam and Sally Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy to hear the news - would love to buy something to help out - any FF signed by Stan Lee?

Your friend, Brian

No FF's right now, but I appreciate the post, Brian! :)