• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC kids 11 and under passes

7 posts in this topic

For the SDCC, their site says kids 11 and under are free. Do the kids need a pass or do they just go in? If a pass is needed, do they just go to registration that day or do they need to do something in advance? Also, is there a limit, like one kid per adult, or anything like that? Thanks!

Darren

It's probably best to email them at cci-info@comic-con.org to find out what's happening.

I asked them another question and they responded the same day.

It's probably best to email them at cci-info@comic-con.org to find out what's happening.

I asked them another question and they responded the same day.

I thought you knew everything.

I e-mailed them last week and they responded quickly that the free child badges will be issued when you pick up your paid adult badge and that the kids must be present to receive the free badge.

I was planning on bringing the kids on Sunday but will be picking up my badge on Wednesday so I asked how that would work but they haven't responded. I can imagine they're pretty busy right about now. I'll ask next week when I get there.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Darren