• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade Paperbacks/Graphic Novels/Squarebounds (BIG BOOKS!!!)

342 posts in this topic

DIVAD,

I understand what you are getting at.

I've now combined some threads into one thread.

Okay folks,

Going to do something haven't done yet.

Unfortunately it's come to be a necessity.

As some of you know I am still in litigation with ex-wife over my original comic collection and our seperation. She took all of my comics and (everything else for that matter) while I was in Afghanistan.

The bills for the lawyer are really starting to mount unfortunately and I'm trying to raise money.

Fortunately I found a gem of a lady whom has put up with all this but she lives and works out of town in Toronto.

We are having a baby together, so I'm finally going to be a DAD at 40!!!

But that means I have to move to Toronto in her small place for things to work.

Thus I really need to reduce the amount of comics I have by a huge amount.

So to help make this happen I'm going to have a sale.

The sale will be going on in all my threads.

25% off everything in this thread!!!

Also if you would like to purchase bulk books of a long box or 10 or 20 long boxes or whatever PM me. I would even consider driving them if you live within 5-6 hours of Buffalo if you pay the gas.

To add some fun we can do this:

For every $50 that you spend from today on in all but the Gold/Silver thread you will get one entry in a draw.

What are the prizes?

We'll leave that up to you. For every 500 books that get purchased amongst all the threads by everyone the Grand Prize will be an additional discount of 3% off their total (excluding GA/SA). 2nd prize will be 2% and 3rd prize will be 1%.

The max will be 5000 books.

So if 5000 books are bought then 1st prize is 30% off their total, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10%.

So some people will have a discount on a discount off of these already low discounted sale prices. :insane:

The prizes will be drawn by boardies on the 15th or 20th depending if people are still buying or not. If you live in Toronto and want to meet up to make the draw PM me :)

If you have any questions, please PM me.

And above all have some fun.

At 25% off :takeit:

Tick Omnibus $7 (price sticker on back)

Six From Sirius TPB $6

Lobo's Greatest Hits (180 pages printing first appearance) $13 cover $5

Captain America Operation Rebirth $15 cover $6

Congrats on the munchkin-to-be :)