• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBS show on Negro Romance comic

12 posts in this topic

Yep, thanks much nocute. That was, indeed an interesting piece. I'm happy they were able to satisfy that gentleman's curiosity about that comic.

Did anyone else cringe when that one woman pulled out those examples of romance comics of the period & they weren't bagged & boarded?

It was cool to see that someone had a full run of the title slabbed though.

People don't listen to your kind.

FU, Po :foryou:

I think your bouncing ideas are often missed. :blush: I never saw the thread, sorry. I didn't even do a search. My bad.

No need to apologize for anything :foryou: I was having a laugh that my post was overlooked. Don't tell greggy that, though :gossip:

I think your bouncing ideas are often missed. :blush: I never saw the thread, sorry. I didn't even do a search. My bad.

No need to apologize for anything :foryou: I was having a laugh that my post was overlooked. Don't tell greggy that, though :gossip:

Who's Greggy? (shrug)

Who's Greggy? (shrug)

The warrior of the wasteland! The ayatollah of rock n' rolla!

I resisted looking at this because I've never been remotely interested in "romance" comics, but that was a very interesting mini-documentory. I guess those 3 slabbed books loaned out to the show just shot up in value.