• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS on Ebay

3 posts in this topic

Still waiting on a book that I won & paid for on ebay from last month from a militaryofficer9.

Seller states he shipped out the book, but cannot provide a tracking number

or as he puts in his email:

I just returned home this morning. My girlfriend decided to "surprise" me by having my house cleaned. Unfortunately, what the maid thought was trash was a stack of receipts, including USPS receipts and delivery confirmation #s. Your delivery confirmation # was in there.

Please know that I am an HONEST seller and you can see that I am already receiving feedback from the books I sent out from that week's auctions. I obviously can?t track your book and still hope that it arrives safely. With that said, I am going to issue you a FULL REFUND through PayPal in the interim. If it arrives, I hope you will let me know and resend payment at that time.

In the meantime, I?m going to issue a credit request from eBay so that I don?t get charged the seller fees, which will be about $10 from selling the book. I am going to cancel the transaction in the Resolution Center. You will most likely get an email pertaining this. Please tell them that I issued you a full refund and cancel the transaction with me.

Still do not see the full refund on paypal so holding off on transaction cancelation since ebay states "You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller". Book in question is a CGC 9.6 SS Avengers #10 Annual signed by Claremont & Golden serial number 1013263001

So anyone have dealings with militaryofficer9?

You may have to be a little patient. I've dealt with perfectly reputable sellers that are just slow and need to be reminded a time or two. If you haven't gotten a refund in 3 days, send another PM. Hopefully he sends the refund soon and the book arrives safely (thumbs u