• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Position has been filled.

24 posts in this topic

I need someone to keep an eye on Louise so that she doesn't run away with Leonardo DeCaprio.

:whistle:

Seriously, I could use some help at the booth.

I'd try to work out something that is beneficial for everybody. Obviously, a pass would be one of the perks.

(thumbs u

San Diego not South Dakota, I'm a little slow at times. doh!

Best of luck with your show, you have some elite material to offer.

Ah, sorry. Completely over my head.

lol

Yes, San Diego, the other SD.

;)

Thanks, I'm not going to count on sales as it's more about getting my name out there but it would be nice to make a few $$.

How fast can I get a Green Card so a Canuck can work in the USA? Do you pay in the real currency of Cdn loons or vintage comics (even better sometimes)? See you at SDCC either way.

You forgot Beer.

:gossip:

cant wait to see ya Roy,is this your first show ever? If it is what a way to start your business,at the biggest con of them all. :applause:

Yup, first show ever.

Got my Overstreet Price Guide ads coming out (Full Colour and B+W), Website up and running, and my first show to showcase it.

(thumbs u

roy,

Do you have a table for Chicago Wizard in Aug/11 too?

Nope. SDCC, Fan Expo and NYCC this year.

(thumbs u

Roy are you doing consignments or mainly your own books? Which direction are you taking Vintage Comics?

Consignments work.

(thumbs u