• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie Reviews & Predictions on the CGC Boards

23 posts in this topic

I recently acquired Woody Allen’s first appearance in comics. :acclaim:

Naturally, my immediate inclination was to flip it in the For Sale Forums for a massive profit – only after having it professionally pressed & slabbed just as quickly as possible (re: on site both). :banana:

I wanted to add something about this year’s Woody Allen feature to my initial post. :devil:

The media hype train is blistering on the film, making it sure to be this year’s Avatar. Prices on this book will skyrocket! :o

Anyone know the movie's name? (shrug)

I need it for my post :popcorn:

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Naturally, my immediate inclination was to flip it in the For Sale Forums for a massive profit – only after having it professionally pressed & slabbed just as quickly as possible (re: on site both). :banana:

I wanted to add something about this year’s Woody Allen feature to my initial post. :devil:

The media hype train is blistering on the film, making it sure to be this year’s Avatar. Prices on this book will skyrocket! :o

Bullets & Bananas over Annie Hall's Purple Rose of Paris

Sell your books on the Boards with movie hype (if you're into that sorta thing :gossip: )!!

I have always loved the sizzle more than the steak too.

Sell your books on the Boards with movie hype (if you're into that sorta thing :gossip: )!!

I have always loved the sizzle more than the steak too.

It isn't done just cause it has a fork in it.

For all the folks interested in a good Comics General read, Pat TheResurrection has a sweet thread about dealers he hates.

Look for me to post in it about movie hype in the FS Forums forthwith.

"Midnight in Paris". :headbang: I'm hopefully going to see it soon in the ATL.

Where is Allen's debut in funny books? Is it in Crazy? :shrug: :popcorn:

cloudofwit, with the dubious distinction of being a friend of Tupenny :headbang:

:banana::whee::banana:

FYI: That "distinction" is closer to a scarlet letter than it is anything else.

I try to get as close as I can to intellectual quirky types--even at the risk of shunning (and even if Tupenny categorically denies both descriptions). Plus, words like dubious are not a dime a dozen...nor is Hester Prynne. :think: