• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy lucks out!

40 posts in this topic

Some GL/GA books I purchased from greggy (for an amazingly low price I might add) arrived today, impeccably graded and packed to withstand a nuclear blast!

DAMN! And I was so hoping to have to pay him a visit! Another time then... wink.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif

Supa is just referring to the padded envelopes I use to initially put the slab in. Then I place that in a small priority box and then place that in a larger priority box along with some additional padding so the first box won't move around.

I bought like 50 of these envelopes when I knew I was selling so many books. Down to one know. I just did a search on the Web for 'em. They're pretty thick and sturdy.

If you would have bought any of my books greggy you could have experienced my packing first hand. wink.gifgrin.gif

OK, sell me your Green Lantern 76 CGC 9.2 so I can check out your alledgedly superior packing. However, I am more efficient because I actually pay for some kick boxes. No freebies from Canada Post! frown.gif

You go right for the throat don't ya? wink.gif The minute I find a 9.4 (or Bruce sells me his wink.gif ) I'll pass the 9.2 on to you for song. smile.gif

I think the USPS sends a bit more mail than Canada so they can afford to offer free shipping materials. wink.gif I imagine Canada Post doesn't lose money every year either right? grin.gif

Actually they actually make money because they don't waste it on freeloaders like you Yanks! They waste it on their retarded administration! mad.gif

Sorry, I wasn't clear. That was what I meant to imply that Canada Post does manage to cut a profit each year while the frickin' USPS would still lose money even if a stamp cost $3.00. mad.gif

In short, I agree with you and didn't mean to insult your mail institution. wink.gif