• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horrorfind Weekend 13

6 posts in this topic

Just got confirmation of my table at the con.

Anyone in the Baltimore Metro area stop on by!

It runs Sept 2-4 at the Wyndam Gettysburg in, er...Gettysburg PA.

John Waters, Sid Haig, some True Blood guy, Ken Foree, Julian Sands, Bill Mosely and a bunch of others have been announced for the con...

Horrorfind Weekend Details!

This is the only convention I'll be at this year. Last year was really fun and I can't wait for September to roll around...

i'll have a convention only book available for the con....

Jay

Deaf Mute Comics

just a reminder, the con starts tomorrow at 5.00pm at the wyndham gettysburg and runs through sunday.

john waters (free autos and pics), a mini true blood cast appearance (4 actors), the devils rejects bill mosely & sid haig (dressed as captain spaulding on saturday only, he'l lbe there all weekend long), warlock, arachniphobia & the girl with the dragon tattoo's julian sands, they live star and former pro wrassler rowdy roddy piper, co-writer of night of the living dead john russo, scout taylor compton fro mthe halloween remakes, a bunch of people from a nightmare on elmstreet (not englund) and how i was introduced by bruce campbell during the auction last year "and others"

oh the horrah, the horrah!

and i will be there as well with a meet and greet from 4-5pm on saturday and my first lit reading from 4-5pm on sunday. as well at my own table all weekend long...