• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing Turtles posted by irishtom

2 posts in this topic

My extra #2 was really an extra #3

I had written before about my TMNT set that I am grading and that I had a score on a second #2 that was a second printing. I didn't recall having 2 #2's but thats what was graded and that's what was sent back to me. Well I got a call from CGC asking if I had the #2 which I did and some how there was a mix up and the #3 I had sent was replaced by the #2, they said my #3 was there and after I sent back the #2 I could get my #3. I just got my #3 today -9.6 - and I'm not terribly concerned that there was a mix up since it was corrected quickly, but I have made a mental note to make sure that I am postive of what I send and when I see something different on my order status, which I'm sure won't happen again, I will make the call before anything gets shipped out. Anything like this happen to anyone else or was this just a one time mistake?

See more journals by irishtom

what grade was the #2 they sent you?

also, i recently had a mix up with the signature series annotations on one of my books. I had to send the book back, but they will fix the "signed by" notes with the correct artist... best of all i didn't have to pay anything to get it fixed.