• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Appearances

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a list of all Captain America appearances between say...1960 and 1969? Only books where he appeared in and was not regularly featured..so no Avengers tongue.gif

If anyone could help, that'd be great!

Brian

Have you checked out the rest of the site where that pic was hosted???

I was changing the 002.jpg to other random numbers to see what else was there...

And then I got to 004.jpg...

And I stopped...

Because that was something no one should have to see...

And I don't think I can ever order a Bloomin' Onion at Outback or Awesome Blossom at Chili's ever again... ever...

Brian,

I don't know how accurate it is... But these are the 8 guest appearances listed in the comics.org database between 1964 and 1969:

Journey Into Mystery 116 May 1965 Marvel  

Daredevil 19 August 1966 Marvel  

Marvel Super-Heroes Special 1 October 1966 Marvel  

Amazing Spider-Man Annual, The 3 November 1966 Marvel  

Strange Tales 159 August 1967 Marvel  

Daredevil 43 August 1968 Marvel  

Incredible Hulk Special, The 2 Oct 1969 Marvel  

Iron Man 19 November 1969 Marvel  

I have no doubt that these appearances are accurate, but there may be more which are not listed....

Brian...

In addition to those, I assume you would already know about all the TOS and CAP books...

Plus Fantasy Masterpieces 1-11 and Marvel Super-Heroes 12-16 and 20...

Somehow I doubt those were books you were looking for... tongue.gif

Which is why I indicated he probably wasn't looking for them.. tongue.gif

I wonder why comics.org didn't pull up the Sgt Fury 13? That's why I said the list probably wasn't complete. They have very few false positives, but a fair number of false negatives that need correcting...

Okay lighthouse, I looked! shocked.gif Keep in mind that greggy was smiling and all of a sudden told me that he had to make a trip to the bathroom after viewing 004 tongue.gif Man some of those guys need a good knife to trim their package and keep it from looking like an elephant trunk.

I kind of figured that's what you meant. smirk.gif

I also checked comics.org shortly after Murph asked and noticed that Fury wasn't included so I didn't post the results thinking that they may not be correct.

And I also remembered another appearance....FF Annual #3....Everyone (good and bad) appeared in that one! grin.gif

Jim