• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lassie #nn good deal?

18 posts in this topic

Forgot to mention that I was drunk ebaying again and forgot I put a bid on this until I get a message from ebay that I won something...oops

It's only worth mentioning if you WEREN'T drunk ebaying again and forgot that you put a bid on it.

Looks like a MANNUP book to me.

Jack

I'm not sure if I done good or wasted money.....what's a MANNUP book?

First appearance of MANNUP (I think) is here.

nostomania gives it a value of $21.90 in CGC 1.5 based on actual sales, so I hope you enjoyed the beer.

Someone else must have thought it was worth over $100 or you wouldn't have paid $110.

Jack

Forgot to mention that I was drunk ebaying again and forgot I put a bid on this until I get a message from ebay that I won something...oops

I would get it signed by Stan Lee. Have him draw a dog on the cover to personalize it.

Or maybe a descendant of Lassie, even.

I would get it signed by Stan Lee. Have him draw a dog on the cover to personalize it.

Did stan lee work on this book? Heck, does anyone know any artist/writer that contributed to this comic?

yeah, you overpaid a bit for that one. but to cheer you up here's a nice splash i ran across this weekend:

Ha! that's awesome, what book is that from?

it's from Giggle Comics, but I forgot to note the issue number. gotta be in the 20-30 range. i can go through them and find out if you need

Did stan lee work on this book? Heck, does anyone know any artist/writer that contributed to this comic?

It's the first appearance of Lassie, man. None of that matters. It's the first appearance. ;)

Yes, the regrettable impulse bid. We've all been there, haven't we? Still, it is the first appearance.

Did I get a good deal on this? Paid $110 for a Lassie #nn CGC 1.5 (1st appearance of lassie)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180692404772

Way to DOGGUP. :banana: Too bad you overpaid a bit, still kind of a cool book though!

yeah, you overpaid a bit for that one. but to cheer you up here's a nice splash i ran across this weekend:

Ha! that's awesome, what book is that from?

it's from Giggle Comics, but I forgot to note the issue number. gotta be in the 20-30 range. i can go through them and find out if you need

No worries, I might pick it up one day if it's cheap. I got a kick out of it, thanks for sharing!

Did stan lee work on this book?

It was a joke. Stan Lee is signing everything in sight, lately.

:cool:

Did I get a good deal on this? Paid $110 for a Lassie #nn CGC 1.5 (1st appearance of lassie)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180692404772

That's a really tough giveaway to find. I've only ever seen a couple of copies.

You may have paid strongly. But they're printing more dollars every day, and they aren't printing any more of these.