• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On speaking terms and trying to solve the problem

448 posts in this topic

Update:

Todd got a confirmation from his post-office that the shipment is indeed being returned to the US for unknown reasons. I apologized for being a hothead and altered the negs on the basis of Todd's request....I hope he'll get his books back soon! PP already returned the funds to me.

Update:

Todd got a confirmation from his post-office that the shipment is indeed being returned to the US for unknown reasons. I apologized for being a hothead and altered the negs on the basis of Todd's request....I hope he'll get his books back soon! PP already returned the funds to me.

If I know Todd I'd bet if you still want the books he'd be willing to send them back out to you.

Update:

If I know Todd I'd bet if you still want the books he'd be willing to send them back out to you.

He stills has to get them back.....he didn't seem to overconfident about it!

Update:

He stills has to get them back.....he didn't seem to overconfident about it!

It could take some time but I'm sure they'll make it back to him. Waiting for international packages to be returned to the sender tends to be a rather lengthy process. Having a lot of patience is a big help.