• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On speaking terms and trying to solve the problem

448 posts in this topic

Member id pinotommy blocked (thumbs u

lol

An entire weekend and nothing has happened except the OP has cemented his legacy as Kaiser Peckerslapper Von Douchenozzle ..

Why didn't you come up with this towards the beginning of the thread? It could've saved a lot of time.

Perfect German (worship)

lol

An entire weekend and nothing has happened except the OP has cemented his legacy as Kaiser Peckerslapper Von Douchenozzle..

lol

Member id pinotommy blocked (thumbs u

lol

An entire weekend and nothing has happened except the OP has cemented his legacy as Kaiser Peckerslapper Von Douchenozzle ..

Why didn't you come up with this towards the beginning of the thread? It could've saved a lot of time.

Perfect German (worship)

Wrong....it should be Kaiser Peckerslapper von Douchenozzle....

lol

An entire weekend and nothing has happened except the OP has cemented his legacy as Kaiser Peckerslapper Von Douchenozzle..

:eyeroll:

Let me guess....40 yrs. old and still living with your mom?

lol

:eyeroll:

Let me guess....40 yrs. old and still living with your mom?

actually if he is with his salary, he's living the high life. :whee:

If any does care .....I've talked things out with the seller, and we are now trying to recover the books....

I shouldn't have posted the negs out of impatience as I did. I apologize to Todd!

But don't worry I didn't turn into a slimer overnight....

If any does care .....I've talked things out with the seller, and we are now trying to recover the books....

I shouldn't have posted the negs out of impatience as I did. I apologize to Todd!

(worship) Way to go KPvD.

Yup, that's great news and progress is being made.

World peace is on the horizon!

A waste of 40 something pages. A conclusion that should had been initiated before the thread.

Good luck to both you and Todd.

..... I've been a ..... what more do you want me to do ....change my handle here?

Yup, that's great news and progress is being made.

World peace is on the horizon!

it take a grown up mature person to admit fault. :golfclap:

..... I've been a ..... what more do you want me to do ....change my handle here?

Hey, everyone has acted like a fool before. The most important thing is getting the books and making sure that damage control is done on Todd's professional reputation.

I do suggest that you change your name to KPvD2011, as that will make me giggle uncontrollably every time you post.

Hey, everyone has acted like a fool before. The most important thing is getting the books and making sure that damage control is done on Todd's professional reputation.

I do suggest that you change your name to KPvD2011, as that will make me giggle uncontrollably every time you post.

Name change awaiting approval.....My homage to you for being so overwhelmingly funny and the fact that you've kept your faith in me.........cheers!

Small detail........I've only mentioned it twice in this thread..... I'm Dutch not German....although I wouldn't have any problem with that!

Well, then. Let's have a smoke and a pancake!

lol How about a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

Name change awaiting approval.....My homage to you for being so overwhelmingly funny and the fact that you've kept your faith in me.........cheers!

Small detail........I've only mentioned it twice in this thread..... I'm Dutch not German....although I wouldn't have any problem with that!

Ok, so make it Kaiser Peckerslapper van Douchenozzle, and you're good to go. Either way, it stays the same.