• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

complete randomness - making room - check it out - BOOKS ON PAGE 2 - 25% OFF

41 posts in this topic

Hey all! :hi:

So, yes, this is my first sales thread on the boards - done some buying though (check out my posts - i'm not a jerk). i have some bills coming my way and some new books so i need to make some extra money and some room.

i have been on ebay for a while (former top-rated and powerseller - "downtowncollector") but don't have the time nor the desire to deal with people on there anymore - i like my new found friends on the forum

normal rules apply :rulez: , first :takeit: on the thread takes the book

shipping: i prefer to ship priority so 1-3 books will ship for $5 with tracking (sandwiched between cardboard and bubble wrap in a flat-rate mailer) from there they move to a box. i prefer to use actual boxes, but flat rates are OK if you desire (up to 15-20 books would ship in a flat-rate for $11 with tracking). will invoice exact shipping - have a bunch of supplies that i can use

FYI: Mon. - Wed. I have work and school so i will not be able to reply until late

bear with me as a re-learn how to scan a book (insufficiently_thoughtful_person, i know - but my first batch is poor doh! ) and post on the forum...

enough with the rantrant and on with the books :applause:

do you think i could add any more smiley faces??? :ohnoez:

this is awful - such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! so i found out a way to resize, but how do i get the pic in the thread? i attached a file, but when i preview it doesn't show up. also, when i copy/paste into the reply box it just copies the file name???

i promise there will be books on this "sales" thread...

thanks all!

this is awful - such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! so i found out a way to resize, but how do i get the pic in the thread? i attached a file, but when i preview it doesn't show up. also, when i copy/paste into the reply box it just copies the file name???

i promise there will be books on this "sales" thread...

thanks all!

Through photobucket or some other photo sharing site, Put the IMG code in the body of your post.

I usually change the markup to HTML and UBB also.

photobucket is the best way to go about it. its free and saves the images for you, normally also reduces the size of an image automatically. you need to have the image saved on an online server in order to post the image in the thread