• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Considering a resub... PGM : HOS 92

42 posts in this topic

Well, I decided to do it... it's bugged me long enough so I sent it in with a few other books and we'll see what happens.

It's just a straight resub.

Sent the book in slabbed and there won't be any pressing, pulling, prodding or poking done to it.

:wishluck:

No... :(

I've been looking for an upgrade and they keep going out of my price range.

That was part of the reason I figured I'd roll the dice and see what happens with this copy.

That was part of the reason I figured I'd roll the dice and see what happens with this copy.

I find it funny you are going to try and upgrade with the same book. If the label changes and you have done nothing to alter the book all you have done is upgraded the label not the comic.

For books I want to keep the label doesn't bother me at all. I only care about how it presents to me.

My 2c

Good luck with the resub!

I find it funny you are going to try and upgrade with the same book. If the label changes and you have done nothing to alter the book all you have done is upgraded the label not the comic.

For books I want to keep the label doesn't bother me at all. I only care about how it presents to me.

My 2c

That's a very good point!

I guess if it gets a bump, then the number is there if I do decide to sell it.

I bet it comes back as a PLOD... lol

My 2c

That's a very good point!

I guess if it gets a bump, then the number is there if I do decide to sell it.

I bet it comes back as a PLOD... lol

That would suck! It is a really nice presenting copy.

7.5/8.0

Really? doh!

From the FC alone and without noticing that spine split I can see this grade too. As others mentioned, the BC is what knocks it down. But that is the way you want it if you have to get dinged on grade, so you'll at least have nice eye appeal even if it is in a 6.0 holder.