• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBLIC ENEMY: YEAAAAAAH BOYYYYY! GAUGING INTEREST IN A CGC SS OPP...

34 posts in this topic

This opp looks like it would be a go, we need to clear it with CGC and we can finalize the details.

We will open a sign up list so we can gauge how many copies we will need after SDCC and things cool down enough to finalize this.

We are working on obtaining some copies of #0-5 from one of the participants in making the comic. So we should have the best available copies. They were referred to as 'still in the box from the publisher'

There has to be more comics than the 'Public Enemy' series. I have seen at least one anyone know of other good candidates for this?

There has to be more comics than the 'Public Enemy' series. I have seen at least one anyone know of other good candidates for this?

(shrug)

1016.jpg

This is the other one I knew of, I hear they made appearances in Kiss comics?

I used to see flava flav all the time walking down 149th st. in the bronx. Clock and all

nice! when i was a kid on the regular I would see D-Nice, Kid (yeah from Kid N Play), Kwame and a few others in and around the neighborhood.

Regarding Pro Griff, I've been told he will be there, but i'll have more info soon. :wishluck:

ALSO...

These comics will be signed by ALL members!!

so griff as well? also, best to submit covers or you got a hookup so we can choose?