• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any boardies making the trek to Moncton, NB for U2's final show of the 360 tour?

14 posts in this topic

This tour has been incredible and being a huge fan (since 83's War album) I wouldn't miss this epic ending for the world... excpecting 100,000+ to see Carney, then ARCADE FIRE and U2 rock well into the night on Magnetic Hill.

For the haters... move along.... :foryou:

onsale.jpg

toronto_loadsplash.jpg

7 of us were 15 feet from Bono all night in Toronto last week (for $70 GA tickets)

IMG_3577.jpg

I refuse to buy Bono anymore glasses. Also he stole Roy's pants!

lol(worship)

:blush:

I would die to see them. Been so busy that I didn't even realize they were in Toronto, otherwise I would have seen them there.

:cry:

lol(worship)

I would die to see them. Been so busy that I didn't even realize they were in Toronto, otherwise I would have seen them there.

That's too bad... had a couple extra GA's that I unloaded the week before (started with 20 but most were scooped up 2 years ago). The Toronto show came quick and the entire 2nd leg has been funny since Bono's back surgery delayed the tour a full year. My ticket read July 3 2010.

lol(worship)

That's too bad... had a couple extra GA's that I unloaded the week before (started with 20 but most were scooped up 2 years ago). The Toronto show came quick and the entire 2nd leg has been funny since Bono's back surgery delayed the tour a full year. My ticket read July 3 2010.

Have you got tickets for Moncton?

lol(worship)

Yup. Had 6 but friends/cousin (mndb369 p u s s y) bailed out so I sold all but the 2 I need for a friend and I to go. GA's are still available at livenation though but flights are getting tight (and expensive). Interested??

lol(worship)

Yup. Had 6 but friends/cousin (mndb369 p u s s y) bailed out so I sold all but the 2 I need for a friend and I to go. GA's are still available at livenation though but flights are getting tight (and expensive). Interested??

Very.

What a timely thread. Just went to this show last night. GA is the way to go, especially if you can get there even a little bit early. My friends and I got there 1.5 hours before the opening act and 30 min after the GA gates opened. Here is where we were:

961b68fa.jpg

Pic makes it look like we were farther away than we were. It's a great stage setup that allows close up interaction throughout. For the record, it was one of the greatest concerts I've ever been to and I'm not the biggest of post-Unforgettable Fire U2 fans. They played for over 2 hours which seems to be unusual nowadays. It was rocking at times and touching at others. Truly a great experience.

What a timely thread. Just went to this show last night. GA is the way to go, especially if you can get there even a little bit early. My friends and I got there 1.5 hours before the opening act and 30 min after the GA gates opened. Here is where we were:

961b68fa.jpg

Pic makes it look like we were farther away than we were. It's a great stage setup that allows close up interaction throughout. For the record, it was one of the greatest concerts I've ever been to and I'm not the biggest of post-Unforgettable Fire U2 fans. They played for over 2 hours which seems to be unusual nowadays. It was rocking at times and touching at others. Truly a great experience.

I'm telling ya, they are on fire. Have seen them about 16 times in my life (including 2 in Toronto and 2 in Boston in 2009) and I don't know if it's because they have less than 2 weeks left in the tour or the German's did that good a job on Bono's back but they were absolutely amazing in Toronto last Monday. The best show I've ever seen with a truly great set list.

I read it was a hot night in St Louis... any wind? Luckily in Toronto we had a nice breeze cooling us down in the GA's.