• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Annuals numbering question?

8 posts in this topic

Has this ever been brought up???

113870.jpg

This is a question that has even me stumped...

"Was there a ASM Annual for 1995 or was that issue just a super special???"

The reason why I ask is Spiderfan and Marvel comics online (where this image was grabbed) has this book listed as an Annual..., but if that was the case then the numbering would be off by one.

I guessed this would the issue in question (1995) because it was the only one labeled a "number one"

out of the date lists of 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00 and 01. Plus it is a one of five book set of a set...

Anyway the odd order of the ASM Annuals are like this...

The '94 annual was numbered "28" and there are 7 books released until 2008's number "35"...

If all the dated Annuals were true then the 2008 release would be number"36".

Anyway, any help would be great.

_w

If it does'nt say Annual it's not one.

yeah that would be a great clue, but 1995 and 1996 both don't say that it is one or not

on the cover...

Maybe I need to check inside the book to see what is said on page 1 (on the indica).

hm

The official index shows the dual numbering and your 1995 Super Special is not counted as an annual. It came out around ASM 400.

The Blast from the Past 1996 is also listed as ASM annual 29 - this annual came out around the time of the short-lived Scarlet Spider reboots for all the titles

(thumbs u

113884.jpg.e3e0d47ac7b137c8dce6f88d20486bbc.jpg

The official index shows the dual numbering and your 1995 Super Special is not counted as an annual. It came out around ASM 400.

The Blast from the Past 1996 is also listed as ASM annual 29 - this annual came out around the time of the short-lived Scarlet Spider reboots for all the titles

(thumbs u

Cool, it is just so weird that they would have a Super Special called 1995 and the very next year

the Annual is called 1996.

I believe you and I appreciate it - it's just strange and wonky enough to fool other

websites that aren't paying that close attention.

(thumbs u