• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOOP DOGGY DOGG CGC SS... CAN I GET 50 PEOPLE? GAUGING INTEREST!

52 posts in this topic

Hey guys... So I just realized after working on this Public Enemy signing that Snoop Dogg is probably the next best thing, but very unlikely, but I remembered a friend of mine in the music business is good friends with Snoop, and to my advantage - I got him to speak with Snoop right now, and it's overly doable, but it will be pricey (he said Snoop doesn't usually do this sort of thing, but for him he would), I'd need 50 people down, and it would be around $200 for a CGC SS (including CGC fees, signature, and postage).

At this price, could I get 50 people interested?

I was thinking to get a bunch of these comics in (it's the only comic I could find, but he is on a lot of magazine covers, if you would prefer to supply your own magazine):

images-SnoopCoverFront.jpg

This would be included in the $200 fee, but I couldn't guaranteed 9.8's but I will do my best.

Edit: Looking for another comic book that would work.

So yeah that's it... if I get 50 people down... I'll do the deeds...

So I have 1 person interested so far. Can I get 50? lol

Put me down for the other 49 books then L-Dizzle Fo-Shizzle...

:jokealert:

But really that would be pretty bad-azz and you know I would be down for a book signed by the Dogfather :headbang:

lol lol lol

:thumbsup:

So I have 1 person interested so far. Can I get 50? lol

Put me down for the other 49 books then L-Dizzle Fo-Shizzle...

:jokealert:

But really that would be pretty bad-azz and you know I would be down for a book signed by the Dogfather :headbang:

My brother knows most of the Wu, but that would just be crazy effort... Would be awesome though, right.

Fo' shizzle ma nephew! How about Wu-tang for the next one... that'd be dope too hm

Man I just got a flashback of Doggy Fizzle Televizzle ! lol

It's interesting to see what Hip-Hop artists people would want/would work for CGC SS. Man... I remember seeing Red and Meth live - probably the best show I've ever seen, you ever see them live Mike?

They need to get on with making How High 2 already!!

Wu-Tang!

Red & Meth', now were talking. Makes me wanna go watch "How High"

Here's a little Rockwilder to get your Monday going right

And if you know it's gonna be a monday...

(damn I love this track)

Any more dope rappers up for SS ?? :grin:

It's interesting to see what Hip-Hop artists people would want/would work for CGC SS. Man... I remember seeing Red and Meth live - probably the best show I've ever seen, you ever see them live Mike?

Nope haven't seen any of the Wu in concert but I like'em all...love me some ghostface too

Nope haven't seen any of the Wu in concert but I like'em all...love me some ghostface too

I always liked this one from Ghostface

Its like 1995 or something in this thread... & I love it! I think I will stay here with my "gangsta rap" & Saturday morning cartoons...Now someone pass me the big mixing bowl and extra large spoon for my crunch berries...It's time to sit back relax and watch Deebo get knocked the F*%$ out maaannnnn...

friday.jpg

I've seen wu a few times. Earliest would be 92 in a roller rink.

Not a fan of seeing them collectively, too many people on stage screaming into a mic.

I'd take a sig from snoop from deep cover snoop!