• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to figure out where this Dale Keown Pinup comes from

6 posts in this topic

I purchased this Dale Keown Pinup of Velvet Black in 2003 and now I'm trying to figure out the issue it was printed in. The piece was done back during Keown's Aircel days (mid to late 80s), but I can't find the image in any of my Dragon Ring or Dragon Force issues.

Hoping someone here recognizes this piece and can tell me where it was printed (I'm thinking it may be from Warlock 5 or Samurai). Of course this may also be an unpublished pinup, but I'm hoping otherwise.

1003451o.jpg

Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm guessing this was published in one of the earlier Dragon Ring issues. I checked the ones Dale Keown penciled and didn't see it, but always suspected that it might have appeared before that.

Once again, thank you (and Mr. Keown) so much for helping me check into this. Hope I can return the favor some day. For now I'm going to see if I can find some of those earlier Dragon Ring books :).