• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jauito@ford.com only sent me one Superboy and kept the other.

62 posts in this topic

Not only are you entirely wrong about my sentence being grammatically incorrect

Wow, you ARE dumber than I thought. My intellectual superiority is almost challenged by my inability to gauge your stupidity.

What purchases did you make on Ebay this week Major?

If you had ACTUALLY gone back through all my posts instead of just LYING about it, you would know my Ebay ID and you would know what I have been bidding on. But you were lying about going back through my 200 posts... so why would you know that?

What have been YOUR experiences with Gold and Silver age comics?

Again, if you would have ACTUALLY gone back and read all my posts (like you said you did), you would have read my posts about my most recent experience with true Golden Age books. But you didn't. You LIED about doing it, but you didn't.

These are all subjects you've never spoken about.

Did I tell you you're a liar yet?

I'm sure that all of us would love to have the answers to some of these tough questions I've asked.

You've got 'em, liar. Nice hard-hitting expose, Geraldo. Next time, you should try ACTUALLY doing your research instead of just LYING about it. I guess that whole "flaccid phallus" bit really hit home for you.

And of course, I'm waiting for you to critique this post for grammatical errors that aren't there, just like the last post to you. I'm sure you won't let me down.

If you can't even re-read your posts and see your own glaring grammatical errors, you're probably too stupid to learn... so why bother? Oh, and on top of being a liar, you're a hypocrite. If you hate my posts so much, why did you come back for seconds? Or is this thirds? I don't know... all the rabble starts to look the same after a while. Either way, you're contributing to the very behavior you're attempting to admonish me for. Bad flaccid-phallused hypocrite. Bad.

I think that you would a better chance of making it into the box if you go trolling in the coin forum. Those coinees can't take anything and will be notifying Arch of your inappropriate post! mad.gif Personally, I could care less what you say about me! It's not like I haven't heard it before! wink.gif

Ya' never let me down MajorMinor! You're so easy to jump start. The 16 year old "Mouse that Roared". How full of yourself you are. Is this pose you adopt as the intellectual, worldly, macho-man the exact opposite of your position to your peers in your high school? Are you the be-pimpled kid that smells like pea-soup? The one that Mom and Dad dresses funny and insisted on driving to school, 2 blocks away? The one that runs and cowers at the first sign of trouble? I think it's great that you have adopted a personae on this forum of the type that you would really like to be in real life. Don't forget MajorMinor, this IS the internet. Perhaps, that's why you never quite step away from the keyboard. What else have you got besides your handicap, your "pooping on posts". You're an embarrassment to the forum, to your parents, and to yourself. But you sure are a major form of amusement to me!

Ya' never let me down MajorMinor!

Holy . Namecalling. You keep getting stupider with every post. I'm getting worried. I hope you can still remember the number for 911. You're probably going to forget to breathe in a couple minutes.

Hammer, seriously, I know it's the holidays and all, but couldn't you just go drown your sorrows in a bottle of hooch like you do every other year? Just because this is a public forum doesn't mean that anyone actually wants to hear from you. I swear, people should have to be licensed to use the internet.

To Any Unfortunate Souls Who May Have Read This Far:

If I would have known that my comment about his impotence was going to illicit such a response, I never would have opened my mouth. I swear, his sheer stupidity is beginning to wear me down.

hammer: with an adversary who has no desire to fuss with the kids

An adversary? Why do you refer to yourself that way? Because I gave you 1 star? grin.gif Is that how you want to be known? Fuss? Who is fussing here? I responded to what you said FIRST buddy, NOT the other way around.

hammer: A little self control and restraint could have been applied before attacking someone on a Forum that has never done so to you.

Attacking? Not hardly, more like refuting a few of the foolish things you said. I'm not one to brag or boast or think too highly of myself, and I'm not about to, but perhaps you should get a second opinion and ask a few of the other posters around here if I'm capable of exercising self control and restraint, you might be surprised by their answer.

hammer: This is the #1 reason why you'll see a new member post a few times than disappear.

Oh please, will somebody hand me a violin? Are you a new member? Are we about to cause you to disappear? Have you never posted at another comic book messageboard? I have, and let me tell you, I really enjoy this board SO MUCH MORE. ALL messageboards have their fair share of problems, some more than others, and from what I've seen this board is no worse, and a hell of a lot better than where I came from.

hammer: The unprovoked attacks are ridiculous.

You need to be more specific about what you consider to be an attack, and what you consider to be unprovoked. Your response that I responded to was an attack on Rickdogg. HAMMER, YOU insulted his posting style & content, his maturity, and shall I go on? So who is doing the attacking, perhaps I'm loosing sight of the BIG picture?

hammer: Thank you so much for your advice, son. I have no idea how I could have possibly survived without it. Perhaps if you would agree to counsel me on occassion, to set me back on the straight on narrow when I stray, I can turn out to be as successful as you are some day.

Hey no problem, that is what a good son is supposed to do right?

I wasn't going to put in my two cents in. I agree with Rick about reporing scams to EBAY and letting the collecting public be aware of them. Just as in the coin side(maybe a little less because we have to deal with counterfit coins) it should be a main concern and responsibilty of all collectors that have knowledge of the scamsto report them. There are many new collectors and non collectors that have been burnt that will not even think of collecting again because of one or two bad dealers that took them for a ride. That cant be good for collecting in general. On the coin side we have a little protection with the PNG and the ANA. On the comic side there is no trade org. or club to watch out for bad dealers. So any type of help by colectors on these type of boards will be a great service. CHRIS