• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW spiderman trailer........sucks...

21 posts in this topic

I've got nothing against the reboot, but I agree the trailer sucks. The first person POV reminds me too much of that terrible "Mirror's Edge" game that came out a couple of years ago. What waste of money that was.

At least it won't have the Green Goblin in it.
No.

It will be (from what was leaked on to the web) there is going to be a ''Proto-Goblin''.

Sounds gooey.

No.

It will be (from what was leaked on to the web) there is going to be a ''Proto-Goblin''.

Sounds gooey.

That's a different type of spiderman :baiting:

No.

Sounds gooey.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience :baiting:

No.

Sounds gooey.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience :baiting:

Depending on what end you think I'm on, I may or may not be offended. hm

Weird scenes inside the gold mine

Ride the highway west, baby

Ride the snake, ride the snake

To the lake, the ancient lake, baby

The snake is long, seven miles

Ride the snake, he's old, and his skin is cold

it looks a little darker than the Sam Raimi editions (his got worse and worse). i wasn't hooked on the actor - but the preview looks better than expected. i like their take on the 1st person point-of-view... just my opinion - am a huge spidey fan, so...

oh and i've been waiting for the Lizard for quite some time!

Why did they have to start all over with the origin again?? Why couldn't they just continue along with different actors.........ugh

Yeah, really! They might actually get it right this time... :baiting:

I'm looking forward to it and the trailer was a really early releaed teaser. Too early to know anything really. Who cares if they show the origin again? (shrug) More young kids will see how he became Spider-man. I love that stuff. But that's just me.

I hope it's good.

This could be okay if the "origin story" doesnt take too long.

I also would prefer something quick and dirty...oh and accurate wouldn't hurt either :wishluck:

Also not a fan of them rebooting, but I'll try not to let that bias me too much. There was no good reason to reboot, it's not like Raimi totally ruined things with the third film being a bit subpar compared to the first two. Trailer looks decent...not fantastic, but decent.

Spider-Man 2 was one of the top 5 superhero films ever made...if it comes anywhere CLOSE to the quality of that, they'll have done a great job. It's the strength of that film that makes me think the idea of rebooting came from either a studio exec who was pissed at Raimi or some producers who are overly marketing-minded.