• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have $500 for a CGC 7.0 or better Hulk #181

12 posts in this topic

You should be able to find one. A few weeks ago on Ebay I sold my Hulk 181 OW/W CGC 7.0 for about $380.

damn, I'd have bought that one... frown.gif

CGC VF+ 8.5 for $500 gossip.gifthumbsup2.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks bro! I am the current high bidder at $501. I wonder how long it will stay that way 893crossfingers-thumb.gif ...but you never know. If it goes too high, I will just kick back and wait.

Steve..why do you want this book? Is it important or something? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, not important. It's the second appearance of someone or other with terrible writing and even worse art.

sumo.gif

Steve..why do you want this book? Is it important or something? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, I finished my X-men run. Naturally I would like the first appearance of Wolverine as well. I picked up all the King Sized books as well. I'm just doing as much stuff from the X-men from that time period as possible I guess.

...why, got one you want to sell me??