• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry if there is a thread about pressing already...

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend someone good and RELIABLE (unlike Quality Comix) who presses comics at reasonable rates??...I know Susan and Matt Nelson do, wondering if there is another alternative..??

Sorry if this question has been asked already...this site is getting so big it takes awhile to search for things sometimes....

I just sent a Walking Dead 1 to joeypost. I haven't seen the results for myself (yet), but his references on here are solid as a rock and his rates are excellent. He will also submit to CGC for you when he's done if you request, which of course you'll pay for.

Can anyone recommend someone good and RELIABLE (unlike Quality Comix) who presses comics at reasonable rates??...I know Susan and Matt Nelson do, wondering if there is another alternative..??

Sorry if this question has been asked already...this site is getting so big it takes awhile to search for things sometimes....

Joe all the way. CFP4Life.

Joe all the way. CFP4Life.

Joey does fantastic work :thumbsup: