• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

did CATMAN Comics fall out of popularity?

61 posts in this topic

I heard from multiple catman collectors when I first started putting the run together that 15 was the toughest... xavier logan told me, I believe, that in 11 years of collecting catman, he had never seen a 15 for sale...

I managed 2 copies my first month, so felt very fortunate, and passed the second copy to boardie bodhee, but in the past few years, admittedly have never seen another for sale hm

Very close to accurate Rick.The only copy I had seen was the Church,and it went crazy in an auction.

Well, I just checked the Heritage auction archives and you are definiely correct about the Chuch copy going ballistic. It sold for $6,325 which was 14X 9.0 guide back in 2002.

I also noticed that there are 2 offers on the book to date from February of 2009. The first offer was for $9,000 and the second offer a day later was for $12,500. Doesn't appear as if either of the offers were accepted,

Definitely an undervalued book then and still an undervalued book today in the guide as OS only has it listed at $810 in 9.0 condition in the new guide. :takeit: