• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-grade Single-digit ASM plus some more - CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

Everyone comes to the point where they realize they can't collect everything they want. I've reached that point with some of the SA and GA I've been collecting so I've decided to put my ASM set on hold till I finish out some the X-men and some other other GA titles I prefer.

But, hey, my change of heart can be your gain as you've got a chance at some exceptional early Amazing Spider-man books. All ya gotta do is hit the BIN. Devilish details are as follows:

Payment is by check or echeck only. No paypal on this one. If you want to do a bank transfer, we could probably work something out.

If you are a troll, shill, probie or Hall of Shamer, go play in a fire ant's nest and don't bother me.

I'll ship these Registered mail insured. Price for shipping will be exact. If you write me a check for the book, you can use paypal for the shipping once we get it worked out.

Not to be a PITA, but if I've never heard of you and you want to spend a few thousand on a book, please let me know some references. I've got no interest in becoming part of the board's drama circuit. I'm straight up and trustworthy and expect the buyer to be the same.

With that, on to the books.

First up is Amazing Spider-man 8 CGC 9.6 OW/W. One of 10 graded at 9.6 with only three graded at 9.8. Can't beat the centering. Last GPA sale for this grade was in 2007. That's three and a half years ago.

Price is $8750.

ASM8FC.jpg

Next is Amazing Spider-man 10 CGC 9.6 OW/W. Only 11 in 9.6 with 3 more in 9.8. IMHO, this is a superior copy to the Twin Cities that Heritage auctioned off. Kills me to even think of selling it.

Price is $7,800

ASM10001.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 33 CGC 9.8 Twin Cities pedigree, White Pages. One of 17 graded 9.8 but most don't have white pages. This one fell through the cracks at the Heritage auction.

Price is $4,800

ASM33TC.jpg

Everyone comes to the point where they realize they can't collect everything they want. I've reached that point with some of the SA and GA I've been collecting so I've decided to put my ASM set on hold till I finish out some the X-men and some other other GA titles I prefer.
Dealers nationwide can be heard lamenting and wailing loudly and uncontrollably.

Seriously, beautiful books. Best of luck.

Next is Amazing Spider-man 10 CGC 9.6 OW/W. Only 11 in 9.6 with 3 more in 9.8. IMHO, this is a superior copy to the Twin Cities that Heritage auctioned off. Kills me to even think of selling it.

Price is $7,800

ASM10001.jpg

That is an INSANE copy! I didnt see the TC copy but its hard to imagine a nicer presenting copy than that no matter what the grade! (worship)

Any Avengers coming up by chance? :wishluck:

Probably not, but you know what's in my backup set. If there is something that interests you, let me know.

Probably not, but you know what's in my backup set. If there is something that interests you, let me know.

:whee:

Is your backup set the "Avengers assemble again" set?

That's it for now, boys and girls. Time to fish or cut bait.

I knew books like that were out there, but I now sit here crying now that I've actually seen them! But seriously, Amazing! and Good Luck!