• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Johnny G OK?

23 posts in this topic

Jamie....ahh should have taken a pic while I was buggin him. I don't think that guy has a sense of humour...although his voicemail was funny (I hope it was intentional).

Hey Vaughn,

Actually, Jamie has a great sense of humor and a funny character! You happened to come around when he was dealing with 10 different people and 10 waiting! Plus if I recall correctly, he actually took the time to step away from his conversation with someone to try and help you with the trooper covers (shrug) SDCC is a gong show and he had a lot going on for himself! He's got the books everyone wants and is extreml;y busy and I would assume under a lot of stress as well! So let's keep the "slagging" to a minimum! We already had the other BS thread and it was the stupidest thing I'd ever read! Then to top it all off, the original poster was trying to sell his book here on the boards WHILE he was posting all the cr@p!

So really, we don't need to go anywhere near there!

John (thumbs u

He still didn't have a Sensation #9 :sumo:

I'd burn him for that!

:mad:

Jamie....ahh should have taken a pic while I was buggin him. I don't think that guy has a sense of humour...although his voicemail was funny (I hope it was intentional).

Hey Vaughn,

Actually, Jamie has a great sense of humor and a funny character! You happened to come around when he was dealing with 10 different people and 10 waiting! Plus if I recall correctly, he actually took the time to step away from his conversation with someone to try and help you with the trooper covers (shrug) SDCC is a gong show and he had a lot going on for himself! He's got the books everyone wants and is extreml;y busy and I would assume under a lot of stress as well! So let's keep the "slagging" to a minimum! We already had the other BS thread and it was the stupidest thing I'd ever read! Then to top it all off, the original poster was trying to sell his book here on the boards WHILE he was posting all the cr@p!

So really, we don't need to go anywhere near there!

John (thumbs u

He still didn't have a Sensation #9 :sumo:

True, BUT, if and when he does get one, I WOULD HAVE guaranteed he'd have remembered and put aside or let me know to tell you about it. That's just the type of guy he is! So for real folks, let's not turn this into something it shouldn't be... (tsk) Because that would be total BS!

BTW - I thought I'd mention that the show wouldn't have been possible if not for Graham Crackers Comics and Jamie himself.

After the "slagging" he got a couple of weeks back, I thought I'd throw that in there... As I mentioned back in that thread; Jamie is a great guy who'd give you shirt off of his back! It was also great to meet the rest of his crew and his wonderful lady.

I am getting my "SDCC Report" together and will be posting later with some pics... There were some fun times and some "slip ups" at the GCC booth! So it should make for an interesting read :)

Just thought I would mention that as I hadn't and it all wouldn't have gone down without Jamie... So IF you are reading this, thanks big guy! You know I love ya :foryou:

JG (thumbs u

I wanted to say thank you to Jamie as well for the pass. I also wanted to add that this was the first time I met Jamie. When I walked up to his booth, John and Jamie were into some sort of banter, and then John looked at me and introduced me to Jamie. He was a very nice and attentive person as he shook my hand, and I'm glad I got to meet him. He also had a whole lot of very very nice books! I look forward to seeing him again at future shows.