• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont normally do this

131 posts in this topic

hey that is a smart decision you should turn out ok on them..Ive watched a few sales on them graded and raw so I have an idea as to what they are worth.

Why are you writing like this? Did you hit your head? Did my sarcasm detector fail? Should I actually read threads before posting in them?

You are a smart guy you should turn out OK yourself. Do you like beer or Action 869 beer variants? I am thinking about spending some time thinking about beer variants.

Don't let him talk to you that way.

:popcorn:

Damn did I miss my chance to use one of your comebacks?

No, pay attention. :makepoint:

I was talking to Finghé.

O ok as long as I didnt miss my chance

Don't worry. If one escapes you, there's always 100,000 more coming right behind...

hey that is a smart decision you should turn out ok on them..Ive watched a few sales on them graded and raw so I have an idea as to what they are worth.

Why are you writing like this? Did you hit your head? Did my sarcasm detector fail? Should I actually read threads before posting in them?

You are a smart guy you should turn out OK yourself. Do you like beer or Action 869 beer variants? I am thinking about spending some time thinking about beer variants.

I just read the entire thread. To be honest, I'm not feeling it. It's Tuesday, and I'm dealing with tendonitis as a result of being awesome this weekend, so I'm going to bow out.

Man has this thread gone up in flames

Welcome to the boards. Hope you survive the experience.

ok the deja vu is getting kind of annoying now

I miss the accent grave and accent aigu.

:(

lol Déjà vu..All better now

I just read the entire thread. To be honest, I'm not feeling it. It's Tuesday, and I'm dealing with tendonitis as a result of being awesome this weekend, so I'm going to bow out.

Please share some of your awesomeness with the rest of us

You're not getting any younger, after all.

My hands, tongue, and left elbow are registered as lethal weapons with Canadian authorities.

My hands, tongue, and left elbow are registered as lethal weapons with Canadian authorities.

lol just a few more posts to go