• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan's San Diego report

147 posts in this topic

The Golden Age of the Fanzine panel. Moderated by Bill Schelly (left), Jean Bails (widow of Jerry Bails), Richard Kyle (Graphic Story World), Roy Thomas (standing), Paul Levitz, Pat & Lupoff (Xero), and Maggie Thompson.

34.jpg

I wish they would have something like this at WW Chicago dammit! :mad: Would have loved to heard their stories

It comes in pints? I'm getting one!

My wife and her beer as we hang out in the upstairs section at the Gaslamp Tavern with our group going over to see Captain America at Horton Plaza.

38.jpg

lol Nice LOTR reference :applause:

More of the group hanging out before going to Captain America. Group of 3 at the left (Josh's group) and guy in yellow standing (Zac) are non-boardie mycomicshop customers. Lower right is Eric (monstermonkey79), behind him is David (non-boardie MCS customer), and the blue and black cap barely visible above him is Johnny G.

In the black shirt on the back row is Vaughn (paratrooper), and my wife Jenny across from him. In the red and white shirt is John (edgerx). The two women in the foreground on the left are Eric's wife Jess and her sister Jan.

I didn't take enough pictures, sorry I don't have better pictures of everybody.

41.jpg