• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan's San Diego report

147 posts in this topic

Met Paul (hope I'm remembering that right, please correct me if I'm wrong) at Toon Tumblers. They were busy the couple of times I passed their booth, despite having a somewhat awkward location.

30.jpg

I went around the whole building 3 times and didn't see them. :cry:

One last one for the guys. Jenny with the super sexy Deborah Ann Woll aka Jessica Hamby from True Blood.

85.jpg

If someone didn't know who either of these ladies were, I think many would assume the lady on the left was probably the celebrity. No offense to Deborah Ann Woll (who's smokin' hot on True Blood).

Casual shot, and they're equally photogenic. Just sayin'.

I really miss San Diego Comic Con and this was one of the best reports in a long time. (thumbs u Next best thing to being there. :)

I saw the Toon Tumblers booth on the Sunday after I had spent all my loot. It was buried in the armpit of SDCC. Better location next year, I hope. :wishluck:

:wishluck:

I would just be happy with people being able to see us without having to be directly in front of the booth.