• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The Draft is tomorrow...who will your team pick?

71 posts in this topic

I'm hoping my beloved Seahawks will go LB, DT, and Safety with their first three picks. Vilma from Miami would be awesome, but I doubt he'll last until # 23. Anyone else has some wish-picks for their team tomorrow? Any sleepers that catch your eye?

Patriots have been busy pre-draft day by signing Corey Dillon. Would have said they needed a running back but looks like their needs are set.

Bill Belichick usually goes for the best player available that fits his teams needs. Wouldn't be surprised if they went for a defensive back considering Law is acting like a baby.

With the Redskins bringing back Joe Gibbs I don't even care about the draft this year. Joe can take any QB to the big dance, he's done it three times with three different QBs. I'm excited for the season to start.

Skins are my team. They're going with one of the Hurricanes: Winslow or Taylor.

Either way, that's great to me. I hate U of Miami, but you can't go wrong drafting a guy that played there. It's an (almost) automatic lock that they will be a good NFL player.

Personally, I'd like Taylor just to help shore up the secondary which took a hit when Bailey was traded. But Gibbs loves TE's, and Winslow is special (waaay better than Shockey), and a Brunell / Portis / Winslow / Coles offense looks pretty sweet to me.

Can't really think of any sleepers now that Mike Williams isn't in (most recent projections had him going at 10-15, which would have been THE steal of the draft). If Rivers slips to Pittsburgh at #11, that will be a nice pick up.

i have heard the Pats will attempt a trade to the #5 pick to possibly land Taylor....Time will tell. They have 3 picks in the 1st two rounds so they are in good shape. If Dillon can be a threat next year and with Weiss' passing game and Brady runnin the show AND a favorable schedule, look out.....title #3?

i have heard the Pats will attempt a trade to the #5 pick to possibly land Taylor....Time will tell. They have 3 picks in the 1st two rounds so they are in good shape. If Dillon can be a threat next year and with Weiss' passing game and Brady runnin the show AND a favorable schedule, look out.....title #3?

Not going to happen. Redskins will not move that much (even if they get to stock-pile picks). This draft's impact players are in the Top 10. Skins will not trade any lower than that, if at all.

I live in Indy, and we pick 29th I think, so looks like a linebacker, 2 from Miami,. and 1 from Aururn looks like the way they are going. But at that pick, who knows.

And can I just say for the record..

GREAT just GREAT!!!!!

Just what the Patriots needed.. CORREY DILLON

GREAT, just GREAT.. arghh...............like they werent good already

(yes I am still ashamed of the Colts for not getting 1 yard in 4 tries at home against the Pats last year, to lose home field advantage in playoffs....

That wound will never truly heal.

27_laughing.gif

I live in Indy, and we pick 29th I think, so looks like a linebacker, 2 from Miami,. and 1 from Aururn looks like the way they are going. But at that pick, who knows.

GREAT just GREAT!!!!!

27_laughing.gif

GO PATS!

The Colts sure are fun to watch though. I'll give them that.

GREAT just GREAT!!!!!

(yes I am still ashamed of the Colts for not getting 1 yard in 4 tries at home against the Pats last year, to lose home field advantage in playoffs....

That wound will never truly heal.

27_laughing.gif

Your talking about Karlos Dansby..being an AU fan I've followed his career for the last three years ago...man, he came to Auburn as a WR prospect and 50 pounds later became an LB nightmare...6-4 and he's got that wide wingspan. Reminds me of Jevon Kearse...plus he can fly like the wind.

Anyone ever see the clip at the ESPY awards where he intercepted a ball falling out of bounds and then batted it back into the field of play to a teammate? The guy's a freak..

well, Eli Mannning doesn't want to play for the SD Chargers 27_laughing.gif I wouldn't either with their (lack of an) O-line.

But, he wants to go play for the Giants???? I don't get it. At least SD has a proven horse like LT. Giants have nothing.

I don't like this at all (I know it happened w/ Elway way back). Set's a terrible precedent. What's the point of being the worst team if you can't draft the best player?

I'm sure Larry FItzgerald would love to go play for someone like Indy, but you don't hear him person_without_enough_empathying about being the probable pick by Arizona.

Eli and Archie need to STFU. Especially Archie.

End sign-rantpost.gif

I'm not too worried about who picks who, I just really want to see Gallery go as 1 of the top 2-3 picks.

Brian

I don't think you have to worry about that. He'll be one of the Top 3.

whichever teams pick Shawn Andrews,

This is the Tight End, right? That guy is a freak of nature!!!! 6' - 5", 300+. 893whatthe.gif They're talking about possible conversion to O-Line once he's in the league.