• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The Draft is tomorrow...who will your team pick?

71 posts in this topic

So who got Maurice Claret?

Canada! 27_laughing.gif

His only viable option is to make it as a free agent in the CFL...since Ohio State won't even let him back.

Thats why I put the Devil face!!

Poor Kid

Canada! 27_laughing.gif

His only viable option is to make it as a free agent in the CFL...since Ohio State won't even let him back.

Poor Kid

Poor kid my [!@#%^&^]. He made his bed, now lie in it. I'll bet he ends up at Grambling. The one who truly got screwed was Mike Williams, who applied for the NFL because the NFL said it was OK, got an agent (thereby losing his eligibility at USC), and then was kicked out.

Canada! 27_laughing.gif

Poor Kid

Poor kid my [!@#%^&^]. He made his bed, now lie in it. I'll bet he ends up at Grambling. The one who truly got screwed was Mike Williams, who applied for the NFL because the NFL said it was OK, got an agent (thereby losing his eligibility at USC), and then was kicked out.

But if a court Says NFL was right in first place cant he get rid off agent and regain eligibility again?

Which is a shame too, because recently SD has had problems at QB.

Ryan Leaf, Drew Brees, Doug Flutie, etc.

I just hope Rivers works out for them. Tough Division to be in.

Not to mention that they traded away the first pick a couple of years ago to the falcons...who drafted Vick...nice move Bolts....not really that great in picking QBs..

"6 CHICAGO DT Tommie Harris Oklahoma 6'2" 292 Jr.

Chicago trades with Detroit

Lovie Smith wants athletic D-linemen, so if he expects to get one this year he'll have to trade up from No. 14 to get the best available. Harris fits Smith's mold much better than Vince Wilfork, so in order to get Harris before the Falcons do, the Bears will have to pony up. "

How did this beast drop to # 14 ?

Was it his height ? Anybody got the dirty ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Undersized and needs a lot of work...no real experience...

But they did get LT in their backfield. A franchise running back.

Which is a shame too, because recently SD has had problems at QB.

Ryan Leaf, Drew Brees, Doug Flutie, etc.

I just hope Rivers works out for them. Tough Division to be in.

Not to mention that they traded away the first pick a couple of years ago to the falcons...who drafted Vick...nice move Bolts....not really that great in picking QBs..

Canada! 27_laughing.gif

Poor Kid

But if a court Says NFL was right in first place cant he get rid off agent and regain eligibility again?

Well he could regain eligibility, but it would take a school asking the NCAA for an exception for the academics part and he would have to pay back all the money that he might have been given by the agent..the really funny thing is that if he does not go to the NFL then any team could sign him...that means that any team could ask for an exception on his behalf and sign him...could be a recruiting coup for someone...

You guys remember, there can be a supplemental draft if the Supreme Court rules in his favor. And Williams should ask for and receive an exemption from the NCAA. It breaks my heart to say this being a UCLA fan but he might be the no.1 receiver next year (the receiving core was so deep this year).