• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axe Cop

5 posts in this topic

I could have sworn that there was a thread about this book, but I couldn't find it. I just want to go on record that I laughed out loud reading this book. I haven't enjoyed a completely tongue in cheek comic this much since Lobo in the 90s.

The older brother that does the art does a fabulous job of emphasizing the things that make the book funny.

When I picked up the first Axe Cop comic way back when, I didn't know it was written by a child. I read it thinking it was written by an adult. I laughed so hard I think I ruptured something :roflmao: I sat there thinking, "holy ...this is ridiculously stupid yet hilarious." Then I bought the next issue and the guy at the shop told me it was written by a kid (yeah, it says it right on the cover, but I'm not that smart) and everything started to make a little bit more sense. It's really the only comic that has made me laugh out loud at just about every page :)