• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate all of you.

30 posts in this topic

I just want to buy the works of every great new artist I see. A few weeks ago I was merely intrigued by a sketch cover I saw on Ebay, and now I already have two outstanding commissions. And there's already a couple more artists I "must have!" books from.

If this keeps up my wife's going to make me take her shopping just to even things out. I hate shopping!

Is there a 1-800 I can call?

:pullhair:

lol

Also, I think it's a great thing that most of my e-bayers are boardies! Keep buying guys!! :)

:signfunny: It's true!!

As for SS... I have fallen HARD for graded sketch covers boys and girls lol now its like if its not graded don't waste my time...it's crazy

Have you got piles of cash lying around? I'm contemplating leaving the hobby.

Send me a list of what you have.

There are many, many works out there I'd love to have. But I think there's something special about something that was specifically made for you, and the anticipation of seeing the finished work. Waiting for mine is like waiting to open a Christmas present.

lol I feel the same way there is a few I see that I tell myself I will have someday, one I already have the other Adonis sold :baiting:

But for the most part I want something I commission myself.