• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUDEMAN'S BACK!!! NEW PRICES!!!!!

75 posts in this topic

:o:whee::idea::ohnoez:

Tough Crowd-Time for a deal to get these raw books to go so I can make room for moar!!!

There are 340 raw comics left unsold-Take them ALL for $150 with parcel post shipping!!!

Holy Smokes!!!!! :applause::slapfight::applause:

That's a savings of over $300 off listed price plus $80 in shipping alone!!!

GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!!!!! :makepoint::acclaim::insane:

Don't forget every raw book is bagged and boarded with silver and golden age sized Mylite2's and acid free full back boards!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Last call for Dudeman's sales y'all! :applause:

I am shutting this thread down on Monday night-if you see something you like-MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

Have to continue to make room for new kids in the home of Team Dudeman and I have to get these items GONE!

If they don't sell here, you may see them again in a yard sale in my neighborhood! (thumbs u

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!

:banana: Chris

Love that Superman darkseid !

Absolutely beautiful :applause: and heavy as a beast!!

I have been watching these go for $275 and better on e-bay. The killer here is shipping as this is a big and heavy box. :tonofbricks:

Very pretty on the eyes and hard to find! :applause:

:banana: Chris

Kubert Black and White Batman Statue (numbered 2004/4000) No original packaging will come with this bust.

as per pm :takeit:

:gossip::news:SOLD to gcwatson via PM!! ! ^^

:applause:Thank you Garrett-YOU THE MAN!! (thumbs u

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

There are 340 raw comics left unsold-Take them ALL for $150 with parcel post shipping!!!

Don't forget every raw book is bagged and boarded with silver and golden age sized Mylite2's and acid free full back boards!

:takeit: per PM

:headbang:

:takeit: per PM

:headbang:

GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!!!!

:gossip::news:SOLD to Firefly via PM!! ! ^^

:applause:Thank you Brother-you have some BIG boxes headed your way!! (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

THIS IS ALL THAT IS LEFT FROM DUDEMAN'S GOOD TIMES SALE! ENDS TONIGHT AT 9 PM PACIFIC!!!

:news::gossip: Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

This thread truly is a mixed bag full of OA, prints, statues and toys. Shipping information for each specific category is listed with category of item being sold. I will be posting A LOT of pictures! If you would like a higher resolution pic –please let me know!

I will consider best offers PM'd, however :takeit: rules over PM's. Prices listed are per book on the line it is offered. I personally prefer Paypal :foryou: , however I will accept money order's,checks and hidden cash are all accepted (I really do not advise sending hidden cash-but I'll take it! (thumbs u ) .

Need extra time to pay? Let me know before you post the :takeit: I will work with you so have no worries! This is a fun time sales thread and I am open to all offers!

All items purchased will ship on the Thursday after payment is received and I will send you a PM letting you know it is on the way. I will ship out of the US- HOWEVER additional shipping and insurance costs will be necessary which we can work out prior to sale.

Thank you for checking out the Dudeman’s sale!!! Now let's keep this party going!!

GOOD TIMES!!

DUDEMAN’S HC and TPB's for SALE!

Shipping is exactly what it will cost to get to you! I use flat rate shipping boxes and will delicately pack your books maximizing all available space to save you money!!

Hardcovers!-all are in like new condition and may have been read once and shelfed in my smoke free home!

Warhammer 40K: Exterminatus

$20! $49.99 COVER PRICE!!

Warhammer 40K: Defenders of Ultramar

$20! $49.99 COVER PRICE!!

Marvel Masterworks- Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 (7th Printing)

$10!

TPB's!-all are in like new condition and may have been read once and shelfed in my smoke free home!

JSA-Justice Be Done (Collects JSA 1-5)$.50!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

DUDEMAN'S STATUES FOR SALE!! :news::gossip: Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

All statues have been stored in my smoke free home and kept behind glass. All statues are without their original packaging unless otherwise stated.

Shipping is exactly what it will cost to get to you! I use flat rate shipping boxes and will delicately pack your items maximizing all available space to save you money!!

All are in mint condition and have been displayed in a sealed glass curio cabinet in my smoke free home-[/size][/color]

Superman vs. Darkseid Statue (numbered 1204/1500 w/COA)-comes with all original packing. Box is in NM condition- $225 which includes free shipping and insurance:

SDStatue.jpgSDBox.jpg

Diamond Select Symbiote Spider-Man (Limited to 5000-unnumbered w/COA) No original packaging will come with this bust $25 which includes free shipping :

Bowen Spider-Woman (numbered 1282/2000) No original packaging will come with this bust- $25 which includes free shipping:

Spiders.jpg

LOW NUMBERED! DC Direct Heroes of the DC Universe mint Green Arrow Bust! Comes with original packaging (minor shelf wear) and is numbered 101 of 3000 $35 which includes free shipping!

GA.jpg

Diamond Select mint Captain America Ultimate Bust! Comes with COA and is numbered 641 of 5000 $30 which includes free shipping!

Cap.jpg

DUDEMAN'S ACTION MEN AND WOMEN FOR SALE!! :news: :gossip: Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

Most of the toys for sale were on the shelves of my comic shop back in 2001-2003 and have been stored in my smoke free home since. All figures aremint in their original packaging and show only minor shelf wear unless otherwise stated.

Shipping is exactly what it will cost to get to you! I use flat rate shipping boxes and will delicately pack your items maximizing all available space to save you money!!

Star Wars POTF Anakin Skywalker Episode I flashback on green .0000 card! Comes to you mint in mint packaging with star case $4!

POTFAni.jpg

Marvel Legends Bullseye ANGRY variant-Galactus series! $5!

MLB.jpg

Bring on the original art and prints!!!!

All art will be shipped to you flat. Insurance is required for art purchases over $100. Shipping for each art purchase (regardless of quantity) is $10.

Doug Mahnke and Tom Nguyen original pencil and inked 11"x17" pages:

Batman 645 page 11 $275

P7020002.jpgP7020005.jpg

Batman 645 page 12 $275

P7020001.jpgP7020006.jpg

Batman 648 page 10 $275 :gossip::news: ON HOLD PENDING PM DEAL!!!

P7020003.jpgP7020004.jpg

Alex Ross' cover painting for SUPERPOWERS #0 is presented here as one incredible image on this Lithograph! Measures 24" x 20.5" and printed on archival paper. Shipped to you flat for $20, which includes shipping.

P7020045.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris